Monday, July 12, 2010

Talkative little boys....

Well we are into the second week of the school holidays. Corbin has been quite excited to have some time at home with his teddies and has been chatting away constantly to me and anyone or anything that he thinks is interested in hearing his voice!!!! I'd had enough of the verbal diahorea coming from this mouth this morning that I told him to stop flapping his lips just for the sake of it - the worst thing was he thought I was being funny!!!!

I have made an observation of the male sex over the years as Master Jay has grown up from a very talkative little boy to a monosyllabic grunting teenager and as I watch (and listen to Corbin)I'm further convinced my observation is very very true. My observation is this. Males use up all their words by talking constantly before they hit puberty and from then on a conversation with most males is like getting blood from a stone. Obviously this is a huge generalisation but probably quite accurate non the less. One day I might research this further............

No comments:

Post a Comment