Monday, March 25, 2013

24kms in 4 days

24kms is how far I walked last week Monday -  Thursday (we didnt have to walk on Friday morning).  This would be the most I have walked in 4 days since I was much much younger!
I don't have a vehicle in the mornings because my van is up in Dunedin getting a hoist fitted - yeah.  But it means I am without a vehicle in the mornings for 2-3 weeks.  This means in the morning I walk just over 1km with Master Corb in the buggy to take him to catch the school bus.  We then go to school on the bus, then after I have him in school I walk 5kms home. The silver lining is that I should technically be fitter, healthier and have a smaller butt!!! And thank God the weather has been kind.

So here goes for another week of over exertion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment