Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Corbin

Corbin is 8 years old today. Happy Birthday my darling little guy!!! I can't believe it was 8 years ago you decided to arrive so early.

Lego was the main theme of his presents this year but wouldnt you know it his favourite present was a little "All Black" penguin holding a little rugby ball that his dad got free as some promotion through a building supplier. If I had of know that I wouldnt have bothered with the expense of the lego!

Corbin, who is currently rugby mad, given the Rugby World Cup is currently being played in New Zealand, was also totally stoked with the All Blacks rug that his teacher aide (lovely, lovely, kindhearted Mrs MacPherson)gave him. Albeit he asked her to get it for him!!! He is definately not backward about coming forward.

Tonight we had a birthday tea with his grandparents. He is having a few friends over for a wee party on Sunday so I will post photos then.

No comments:

Post a Comment