Sunday, December 12, 2010

Photos from Singapore

I am having trouble viewing the assessment DVD from Singapore to refresh my mind and to give a progress report and photos of Corbins improvements so I thought I would divert for a week (or maybe two as we draw near to Christmas and all the hype and busyness that comes with it) and post some photos from our trip to Singapore (the holiday part anyway!!!)
The first is my water baby having a ball in the hotel swimming pool. He was seeing how long he could hold his breath underwater. He got to 16 seconds which I thought was quite impressive.

And of course Universal Studios Singapore - a real hit for Corbin and Mum alike. My favourite part was the "Revenge of the Mummy" ride and of course posing with the hot "egyptian" !!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi it is Hannnah hope you had a great time sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete