Monday, October 25, 2010

A Weekend Away

I've just got back from a weekend away without any children. I know, its proof that miracles do happen!! Ha Ha.

Had a lovely weekend catching up with friends and family in Christchurch - yes the city that has been tormented by earthquakes, with over 2000 aftershocks since the big one 6 weeks ago. And not suprisingly while there we got a 4.8 aftershock to give us a small taste of life in Christchurch.

Although I was only away for 2 nights, the team missed me (I think). Well Corbin did anyway. He met me at the door with a huge squishy hug and gave me a little note with a picture of us on it and 23 X's and 25 O's (for hugs). How sweet.

My darling mother looked after 2 of 3 children and they had a wonderful time with a trip to the library and McDonalds in the park. Our awesome neighbour had master Jay once again. Where would I be without so many wonderful people in my life? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment