Saturday, July 27, 2013

A very boring progress Summary...

Well my ABR update hasn't followed sorry -  I just don't know where the last 2 weeks have gone and not only that I'm afraid I'm not clued up enough to load a small portion of the ABR assessment DVD.

I will have to summarise briefly without any visual aides:
- The mobility (flexibility) of the upper half of Master Corbs vertebral column has improved significantly and in Mr Blyums words is looking "very, very good" and is "very different from the rigid boy we saw in the past"
- His general tissue quality has improved as evidenced by an increase in the "fatty tissue layer" particularly around his bottom and legs
- A major "detachment" of his vertebral column at the waist level (L6 - L7?)  has become evident so we are full steam ahead working on this area with our new ABR tool the weighted ball, which I feel very comfortable with and Mr Blyum tells me I am natural at it - fantastic!!
- I have renewed motivation and am ready for the mind blowing improvements that are going to happen over the next few months thanks to the weighted ball.

Hows that for positive thinking?????



1 comment: