Monday, July 18, 2011

School Holidays Again

I've been rather slack with blogging over the past 7 months - its time to pull finger so to speak. So no time like the present as I take 5 minutes break from school holidays in our house.

I have 6 children today. 2 of my own, Master Corbin and Miss Livee, my nieces Ella and Abby from Christchurch, who are taking a break from the earthquakes, and our dear friend Alex, also taking a break from the earthquakes, but perhaps more importantly giving her mums ears a rest, plus we have Flynn as well. 4 are 10 year olds, 1 seven year old, and a six year old.

I must say they have been really good at entertaining themselves despite the weather(with a great deal of thanks to technology, ie playstations and ipods) so all good really - unfortunately however it is yet another excuse to have a break from ABR. Never mind tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment